Father’s Day is just around the corner and that means last minute gift ideas to show your love and appreciation for your father are due.
What could be better than a bottle of the Castle Brook Classic Curvée – the perfect gift for any wine-lover this Father’s Day.
Our Classic Cuvée is made using champagne variety grapes from our Herefordshire vineyard, blended together to give a unique taste like no other.
We even have the recipe for a delicious summery dish to compliment the wine so you can treat your dad to a homemade meal. Keep it fresh and seasonal with the recipe below – perfect with grilled free range chicken or as a side salad.
12 sweet cherry tomatoes (room temperature)
50g flat-leaf parsley
15g parmesan, freshly shaved
For the Dressing
1.5 tbsp. high quality extra-virgin olive oil
1.5 tbsp. lemon juice
A pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- Slice off the woody ends of the asparagus. Use a vegetable peeler and starting from the bottom, peel upwards to create thin ribbons.
- Cut the cucumber lengthways in slices, halve the cherry tomatoes, and coarsely chop the parsley
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl
- Place the dressing ingredients in a jar and beat with a fork.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss
- Scatter the top with parmesan shavings to serve
To make sure you receive your bottle in enough time to add a bow, order from our website now: https://www.castlebrookvineyard.co.uk/product/classic-cuvee-sparkling-wine/